Donnerstag, 29. September 2011

let's get started

Hello there,

I'm Wizi, 23 years old and actually an archaeology student from northern Germany. I started drawing ten years ago, but it took me around eight of them to realize how to do it the right way, to actually learn something. So I began doing studies and all the stuff you probably heard enough of in order to become good enough to live on drawing one day. Right now I have one year left in which I don't need to care too much about earning money, so there's some time left for improvement. It already gets hard, though, to keep the balance between commissions, studies and also time for my private work.

I'll try to regularly post sketches, studies and finished work, but also thoughts and observations about learning to draw, people who are trying to do so and other related stuff.

Let's get started, then! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen